Memoirs of Childhood

Saturday, December 20

The Sun is Showing


we see the most amazing sunsets here. across the lake, through the trees...behind a cow. we get super pretty sunrises too. when jack wakes up in the morning, he toddles over and plops in the chair by the bay windows, and "watches the lake." why does the sun put on such a show here? God's creation is certainly singing Him praises.

15 comments:

Geeta said...

Priceless photo - beautiful children. & I love the song!! Happy Holidays =]

Erin said...

Lovely.....
Congrats on being saucy!

Anonymous said...

I love this photo! Actually, all of the pictues you have posted are beautiful.

Congratulations on your Saucy Blog!!!

Hccm said...

Happy Holidays and congrats on your Saucy blog.

Tiffany said...

Beautiful photo. Congrats on being Saucy this week.

Lesley said...

A beautiful Picture....I love it...Congrats on being so saucy...

Green said...

That's beautiful. Sunset has always been a favorite pic of mine.
Congrats on being Saucy!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Beautiful pictures and website!

Congrats on the Saucy Shout Out.

Lyndsay Wells said...

I love this photo. Just beautiful!

Nice to meet you :-)

~Maven from A Fabulously Good Life

SuZ said...

I love sunsets... I'm always taking endless pictures of them.

Congrats on being saucy this week!

AmberW said...

That is as beautiful picture!!
Congrats on being Saucy lovely lady :)

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i want to come and visit...NOW!!! i need some sun meg!!! it's 7 degrees here...and i want some time with my fav saucy SIL and nephews...oh, and jon! ha

Lora said...

I love that picture and your thoughts. :0)

Anonymous said...

I love that photo! Congrats on your saucy week!

RamblingMother said...

love your blog!