it's 73 degrees, the tall pine trees are swaying, and we're staying with our best friends. we love it here. i've always felt that God has a special hand over this part of texas. tyler's home to many, many ministries not the least of which is my beloved pine cove camps where we first started in ministry. when we're here, we're home. the kids are happier, we're more ourselves, and most of our favorite people live somewhere around the loop! i really pray that we'll feel this way about ft. collins.
Friday, February 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Looks sunny there today. Blessed and lucky you!
i love tyler too!! but i can't wait to see what god has in store for you all in ft collins! i know it's gonna be great...
Aw! I'm so glad you feel that way about my hometown! I LOVE Tyler, too, and it'll always have a special place in my heart. I can't wait to hear about your adventures in CO!!!
Post a Comment