Memoirs of Childhood

Sunday, February 8

Peek a Boo

Photobucket

look who i found up on a step stool in hallie's bathroom!  sweet little finn playing peek-a-boo in the mirror.  he's the cutest!  when he plays peek-a-boo he puts his hands on his head, says boo, and i'm a puddle.    

Photobucket

4 comments:

Tara James said...

Hi there! I did go to BU with Ang, and you look so familiar as well. I just read through your blog and what an amazing ministry and family you have! And I love all of your various "projects"... I love to do anything creative, so it's fun to see someone else who enjoys it as well. ~tara

PS your boys are dolls... i'm have a little boy in about 9 weeks, and just seeing their pics makes me even more excited!

AmberW said...

I love the toes picture... there are about a billion things that my little guy can do and I am DONE! Stick a fork in me! lol
Adorable!

alicia kristine said...

Love the feet pic... I don't think we can take enough hands and feet pics... one day soon they will be bigger than ours!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

sweet finny! love it! i miss the boys...