Memoirs of Childhood

Monday, March 16

The East Kids

Photobucket

a few weeks ago i took pics for my friend steph.  she just had her third baby, but first girl...maddry!

Photobucket

the boys were hanging around while maddry snuck in a meal so i plopped them on a chair to test my lighting.  look how cute they are!

Photobucket

sweet little miller let me take his shirt off (heehee)

Photobucket

walker would have none of it

3 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

what cute kids! i love the looks on their faces...so precious...and baby feet! ahhhh.

happy bday jackster...

teamwilhite said...

Love the pics...I have had a blog eversince Hollis was born. I needed a way to keep everyone informed :) What kind of camera do you have? I am dabbling in photog as well :)

teamwilhite said...

Love the pics...I have had a blog eversince Hollis was born. I needed a way to keep everyone informed :) What kind of camera do you have? I am dabbling in photog as well :)