Memoirs of Childhood

Wednesday, March 18

Sisco Fam

Photobucket

you may remember the pics i posted of sweet little riley luke the other day... here's the rest of the clan.  this pic was totally by accident, btw!

Photobucket

is this a good looking family or what?  i know, i know, i have cute friends...

Photobucket

my only excuse for riley barely being in these photos... i took them at jack's birthday party.  why did i not notice that?!?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

super precious fam! and that baby is awesomely adorable.

The Queens said...

Nope - just cat fur all over her shirt and chin. YUCK! Hey - meant to tell you that I have no idea why your blog appears as "." I have my blog list set to display the title of the blog so somehow your blog title is just "." Weird. I have no idea...
Hope you all are doing well with your travels these days! Hope to see you soon.