Memoirs of Childhood

Thursday, March 19

Happy 4th Birthday Jack!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

ashley said...

Those pictures are amazing - so bright and colorful! (along with the family and baby ones you've been taking and posting!) You're getting so talented with that camera. Happy 4th Jack - I cannot believe you have a FOUR YEAR OLD - wasn't it yesterday when we were playing around in Waco?

Christa Hagler said...

So cute. Love the shirt and the glasses. You are turning into quite the photographer! Hate that we missed you at church. We do miss the class every other week. Hope you all are doing good.

Danyele Easterhaus said...

that's my boy! we did jk's party today...

i love his shirt. good work there momma!! and pass along the sucker!

Megan Bates said...

Did you make Jack's shirt?! SO adorable! And I'm glad you went with the blue glasses - they were my pick! I love checking in on your family through your blog. : )