I have 2 lovely boys (then a baby girl) and my boys used to dress up all the time. Do you scrapbook? I did a page on disguises once. I put together a bunch of pictures of them as superheroes... everything from Batman to Bob the Builder to pirates. It's so cute. They are 7 and 5 now and almost out of that cute age. Sniff sniff... I miss it. Enjoy it! Blessings, Jennifer
3 comments:
finn's abs are hilarious!
I have 2 lovely boys (then a baby girl) and my boys used to dress up all the time. Do you scrapbook? I did a page on disguises once. I put together a bunch of pictures of them as superheroes... everything from Batman to Bob the Builder to pirates. It's so cute. They are 7 and 5 now and almost out of that cute age. Sniff sniff... I miss it. Enjoy it! Blessings, Jennifer
How adorable!
Post a Comment