Memoirs of Childhood

Wednesday, March 4

Glasses

after jack's first eye appointment that showed he had an astigmatism, we have learned that it is incredibly difficult to find cute glasses for a kid this age.  so, through the wonders of the internet, i came across solo bambini.  the cutest, nicest eyeglass store for kids located in california.  they were so helpful! they had me e-mail a picture of jack, and then they set about finding him the perfect pair!  our search has led us to these two options that came in the mail today!

Photobucket

this first option is called B Big.  it's tortoise, and made in the netherlands.  cute and scholarly!

Photobucket

the second pair is blue, and made by Lafont in france.  they're kiddish and fun!  

Photobucket

i knew when jack saw blue he'd go crazy!  that's why these were an option.  so.... what do you think!?

Photobucket

6 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

ryan's vote is the first pair.
brooke's vote...blue.
d...i'm going tortoise.

but no matter, he's too stinking cute!

Ashley S. said...

Wow. I love them both! I think I'd go with the brown, but I also really like the blue. Gah! You decide! :)

Ame... said...

This is a hard choice! Just like you said the brown are cute and scholarly and the blue look too cute with his blonde hair! He looks great in both:) Looking forward to seeing u!

NovaFults said...

i like the blue way better. they suit him well. i cant believe he already wears eyeglasses. does he say there is a big difference?

Alicia said...

took a while to round up the votes... Nate likes both and wants some too. Christopher likes the blue and asked if purple was a choice; he also wants some. I love the blue too... handsome look little man! love you guys!

KLee said...

I love the blue! Super cute! But the brown is a good choice too if you go with that one. It's a hard decision!