Memoirs of Childhood

Saturday, March 7

Zoo Trip

Photobucket

the weather here has been gorgeous, so we headed to the ft. wroth zoo on half-price wednesday!  it was pretty crowded, and we actually ran into two family friends!  here jack and ernest are hard at work deciphering the zoo map.

Photobucket

our favorite thing at the zoo (besides the flamingos) is feeding the birds.  they will come and sit right on your stick! 

Photobucket

after ice creams, the enormous sand box, watching penguins swim and hopping like kangaroos... we were ready for home!

3 comments:

alicia kristine said...

our fave too those birds;)!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

meg...are you ever with the boys??? jk...you need to be in some of the pics, girly! show off ur hot self!

AmberW said...

Oh I SO wish we had a zoo... that looks like so much fun!
And I have to say - I haven't been here for awhile and I LOVE your new layout :) Yay!