some of my favorite pics of jack were in this outfit in a field of bluebonnets at 2 years old. finn, going on 15 months, fits the outfit quite nicely too!
we are going to try to find bluebonnets later for pics in their easter outfits. it will be our last time in texas for bluebonnet season :-( i know they're probably not out in full force yet, but we'll out of town for the next 15 days so....







3 comments:
i am in love with that boy...
safe travels sister! I saw some bluebonnets out so you'll probably be good!
Have you seen any good areas nearby for bluebonnet pictures? I say I'm going to take pictures every year in the bluebonnets and I haven't done it yet, for some reason. I haven't seen any yet this year, but I haven't been looking either. Let me know where you go!
Post a Comment