Memoirs of Childhood

Thursday, April 9

Off to Colorado


we left bright and early a week ago for Indiana.



recognize this guy? me either, but jon did! it's mark schlereth aka "stink" from ESPN. he was just hangin' in the airport! he was so nice, and talked jon's ear off after the pic "for jack."



the boys did pretty great on the flight. they're pretty seasoned fliers by this point.



here's finn's experience as an only child. he came with us to colorado while jack stayed behind with grandma and grandpa.



almost to colorado!



and the best part of the trip...the kids!!! this is adam, (football) tavia his girlfriend, and kaitlin (volleyball)



and me and two csu cheerleaders! they were all so super cute! we can't wait to be there full time!

2 comments:

Ashley S. said...

Wow. I never thought I'd say this, and I'm definitely too young to say this, but those college students are such babies! I thought those were all high school kids. Ah... growing up. :)

Danyele Easterhaus said...

the best part of the trip wasn't the 18 hours you spent with us? jk...