today, i'm a doin' this:

i can't wait to go tour everyone else's christmas decorations, but, for now, here are mine!

this is my fav! i have one more apothecary jar there that needs some ornaments in it. do you see it?

we have a real tree this year, and i have to say...it looks a little funky to me ;-) i had lots of help with decorating it (which is exactly the way it should be, right?).

here's what's going on up in that garland:

and on that blue table:

and on a side table:

next, we have mary and joseph @ the italian villa

STOCKINGS!!! (mommy, daddy, jack, finn & rowan) i'm looking for a little sleigh to go behind the reindeer. do you see the advent wreath?

and these people:

are a part of this!

last but not least...the bathroom

thanks for checking it out! don't christmas decorations make your house feel so homey?




9 comments:
wow! your house is amazing! love the stockings :)
lookin' beautiful and with an infant too! way to go girl!
Fabulous! Glad to see the pretty birds made it into the mix! We found a sleigh last year at Target and I saw one at Hobby Lobby too...just FYI. Miss you!
Your house and tree look beautiful. You did a great job - thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas!
Aww, it makes me sad that I am not decorating this year b/c I am going to Texas... but I will live vicariously through you!! Great Job! So festive... and yes, homey! I love that feeling!
I did the nester this year too!! Yours is much better than mine, though! Great job! Am I seeing a bit of Hobby Lobby around your house? I'm addicted!
cute cute! Christmas decorating I have to say gets more fun every year! Christmas babies are special~I remember Christopher just staring at the tree... enjoy every minute!~ he's perfect! on line tour~ love it!!
ok, so with rowan, how are you pulling this off? i don't even have decor on the tree this year...lights only. i have some favs out, but just no time for some reason to do too much. i love the little bird on the swag...and i love that rowan's stocking is flipsy!! yeah!
man...I want you to decorate my house!!!!
Post a Comment