He's finally here! Born December 2 at 7:22pm, 21 inches, 8 pounds, 9 ounces. If you're wondering why I haven't called or texted you, Finn spilled coffee on my phone this morning and it's completely dead (what are the odds). More pics in the morning but right now, I'm going to sleep!!!!!
Wednesday, December 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





16 comments:
:D love him
Yippee!!!! He's beautiful! Every feature and finger looks perfect. :-) I'm so glad he's here.
i love him!!!!! yah!!! and he's a blondie!!! so happy...and now, i must come out!
He is so adorable and looks so peaceful!! What beautiful hair!:)
He's beautiful!
He is beautiful! Look at that head of BLONDE hair...what a cutie:)
what a beautiful sight! we are thrilled for all of you!
Hey there! Put your phone in a bowl of rice. I did and in 3 days it was good as gold again!!
Congrats on Rowan Asher.....I absolutely LOVE that name!!
Marla Daniels
Congrats! He's adorable!!! I don't know what I'd do with a boy - or THREE! Your family beautiful!
So sweet & perfect he is! Get some rest b/c the way this picture was taken looks as though he's the next Rocky! :) kidding. Many prayers for all of you as you adjust to the new norm around the house.
Congrats on your sweet boy! You did good mama:)
YAY! He's beautiful. And yes - you deserve some rest!
Merry Christmas to you and the Ehaus crew!
Meaghan, I almost didn't check your blog, but then I thought, "I bet she has already posted a picture of Rowan." Sure enough. He is absolutely adorable!
Congratulations guys!!
He is gorgeous! We are very excited for you all and will be praying for you. When I showed Matthew the pictures of Jack with Finn holding Rowan...Matthew asked where the other baby went...then he figured out that the other baby was Finn...he was amazed how that baby grew up so quick!
Oh my gosh, he's here, and he is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations Mom!
Post a Comment