have you seen my new camera strap? i've been wanting one for a while, but it of course couldn't just be a camera strap. it had to be cute! i finally found the one, and i got it with my birthday money. it's so nice to not have to tote my camera around. it weighs a ton!!

i bought it from this lady on etsy. much more affordable than these, but they're super duper cute too.


i bought it from this lady on etsy. much more affordable than these, but they're super duper cute too.

if you get one, definitely get the quick release for $3 more. so worth it if you don't want the strap on there around the house!




6 comments:
oh my word...i'm so glad you found one you loved!! yeah for etsy love! and now, i must get one myself. is that so wrong?
I see you have a Canon. Thinking about getting a Canon Rebel - do you like yours? Very cute strap!!
Ok...love it! I will have to get one to go on my new camera:)
I am so asking for that for my birthday!! I have a slipcover strap, but it drives me crazy. It's super cute, but it slides around and it's kind of think. I love that yours is an actual strap. And I love that it comes off!!
kink of thick**
LOVE the strap meaghan!!!! i am getting one for my new digital slr too!
Post a Comment