Memoirs of Childhood

Wednesday, May 12

Paper Airplanes

Photobucket

jack's been flying paper airplanes. i need to teach him how to make them himself.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Hey Meg, I am Laura again, from tx. I love reading your blog, I had a question, I saw that you were not sending Jack to preschool this year. Are you homeschooling? If so, I was just wondering what you were doing, or how it was working with 2 other little ones. Number three due any day and trying figure out next school year...Ahh!

Hallie said...

Jack is getting so tall! We can't wait to see him (and all of you) soon!

The Robinson Family said...

Nice pilot attire. : )

Sisco Family said...

look how green your grass is already... i didn't expect that!

Tyne said...

Yes! I love to see other people's kids in pajamas... we spend most of the day in them. Less laundry for me!