
because we missed soccer sign ups and we'll be doing the colorado project during t-ball...jack's in ice skating lessons so he can play hockey.

he's also in peewee farmer classes. our alternative to preschool this semester.

jons birthday cake was an ice cream cake.'

much to jon's shagrin...our yard is highly inhabited by dandelions.

do you know how much i love grapefruit?

favorite mode of transportation foco style.

finn loves rowan.

i love stripey pj's.




6 comments:
love those boys! and you won the sarah jane print...woo hooo!
We miss you soooo much! Love the pics!
OH! I love those stripey hanna PJS! SO cute!
LOVE your bike! Holy cow that must be "interesting" for turning corners ;)
ps Thank you SO much for participating in the Tuesday Blog Party!
First off, our yard is NOT highly inhabited by dandelions. I killed them.
Second, the three part bicycle corners amazingly...it's so fun!
okay, i'd love to know how you made that ice cream cake... looks awesome :)
I would like to see the entire Ehaus crew riding as one cohesive unit....do you think you can swing it? :)
Post a Comment