Memoirs of Childhood

Monday, May 31

Staff 2010!

colorado project has begun again!!! it started with a bang last friday. i woke up with a 24 hour stomach bug. then yesterday, i lost my voice. rough start.

here are this year's staff!

Photobucket

the keefers from u. of michigan.

Photobucket

the williams from virginia tech.

Photobucket

the ehaus' (haha) from colorado state.

Photobucket

the sparks from u. of north dakota.

Photobucket

the goodrichs from u. of iowa.

Photobucket

the higginbothams from arizona state.

Photobucket

dee from u. of michigan.

Photobucket

amy from texas a&m.

Photobucket

beth from rutgers.

Photobucket

kristen's interning form DePauw.

Photobucket

rachel's interning from minnesota state.

Photobucket

meg from michigan state.

Photobucket

liz's interning from drake.

Photobucket

amy from wake forest.

Photobucket

ryan's from tennessee.

Photobucket

jen is the trainer.

Photobucket


kelsey's interning from georgia.

4 comments:

Katie O. said...

i'm so excited for project to start again!!!!!
one of my best friends is coming this summer!!!

Dolly Berry said...

Hi, Meg, I'm Kristen Queen's mom, Dolly Berry. I enjoy reading your blog every day- especially since you move to Ft. Collins, one of my favorite places to visit! Please add me to your email list- dollyberry@ou.edu. I'm sorry your friend received a gross & scary comment to her blog!

Hallie said...

these pictures are wonderful :)

Randi said...

Love the pics!! All the kids have grown so much, it's crazy! Hope you all have a great summer, I'll definitely be praying for you all.