Memoirs of Childhood

Sunday, August 8

Again With the Console

so you know that silver console table i did right? well, i finally put new hardware on it. it's been done for a couple of months. they're not super expensive, but still, i buy 2 at a time when they go half off so it took a while.

Photobucket

i also rubbed it down with that antiquing glaze i had left from making the corkboard.

Photobucket

ahhh...finally happy with it :)

Photobucket

4 comments:

Erin Deegan said...

it's gorgeous! great job!

AW said...

It's beautiful! I swear I've seen this in a before and after on some blog somewhere. Did you submit it? If not, you should. You did a gorgeous job!

Hallie said...

what a transformation! I am having to do the same thing with pulls for Sadie's bathroom...slowly but surely :)

Sarah, Three Boys said...

Oh my goodess! This is amazing! Not enough silver furniture around blog land, I say its time for the white painted furniture to step aside, say hello to silver ladies!!!!