Memoirs of Childhood

Tuesday, March 22

Cleanin'

Photobucket

rowan's highchair was disgu
sting. i mean, beyond disgusting.

Photobucket

so i dragged it outside to get it sparkling again. i thought about putting finn in clothes, but figured we'd do that after the water.

Photobucket

Photobucket

finn did a trike wash. inspired by megan ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

what else can we do with water.....paint!

Photobucket

Photobucket

and lastly, i have decided i've had enough! dramatic, right? i'm just tired of never being in pictures with and for my boys! so i remembered that my camera has a timer, duh! yours does too! i'm determined to be in pictures for the kids. didn't you love to look at pictures of your mom when she was younger?? i still do. so, let's hear it for the boys. here's your mom. headless...i'll get it figured out.

4 comments:

CarolinaGirl said...

You are so right! I am never in pictures with my kids, and yes, I do love seeing pics of my mom with me when I was little. From now on sister, you will see me in pics!!!! I just realized I do not have one pic of me with Will on his first Birthday!!! UGGGG

alicia kristine said...

ditto!!... I literally just had this conversation & vowed no matter how run down I feel there must be more pics with the boys!!! great post!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i love water...if it was only water weather here!

Anonymous said...

I so wish I could come over for coffee:) Do you know about "Embrace the Camera"...taking pics with your kids and linking them to this sweet blog? I thought maybe I found the blog through one of your fav. photographers...? Anyway, check it out. Makes me tear up everytime:
http://andersonfamilycrew.blogspot.com/