Memoirs of Childhood

Friday, December 2

Row Baby's 2!

today my third little dude turned 2!  i looooooove this kid.  adore him really.  he is so precious and snuggly and loving and his chin dimples....kill me.  little home boy woke up to his big boy bed.

Photobucket

look at those little sleepy heads! jon let jack stay up til 930 last night to help put it together.  he was so proud.  after it was all together i primed it and sprayed it out back.  i was up a tad late.  both jack and finn could hardly wait for rowan to wake up this morning to show him his little bed.  they're so excited for a new roommate.

Photobucket

rowan loved it.

Photobucket

he's one loved little man.

Photobucket

Photobucket

rowan's the first one to score a toddler bed.  my parents bought bunk beds for jack when he turned 2 so we've never had to think about it.  it's so, so cute though, and there's no room for a third twin in the guy room.

Photobucket

all tucked into his own little nook.  bye bye book nook...hello rowan!

Photobucket

do you see all those stars?! we found $1 bags of 20 at michael's and picked up 10! their ceiling is covered in 200 glow-in-the-dark stars.  a little crazy.  totally fun ;)

4 comments:

Mommy Moseley said...

Can't believe he's already 2! I still haven't met him, so weird! Your boys look absolutely precious and I LOVE the bed and the color you chose!

Mommy Moseley said...

Can't believe Rowan is 2 already, crazy that I've never met him yet! Your boys look so precious and I LOVE the bed and the color you painted it!

Kristen said...

How is Rowan 2 already?? I love that the boys are all together now.

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i love him! and love the new bed!!!