Memoirs of Childhood

Saturday, December 13

Christmas Packages


my mom lives 2000 miles away, and Christmas is her holiday.


so, we benefit by receiving box after box, loaded to the brim with christmas goodies!


yesterday... 3 boxes! and in one were these sheets! jack went ballistic! ya'll. they're microfleece. the softest things i've ever felt. i'd steal them if i thought they'd stretch over our king bed.


grammie, you made lil' man very happy indeed! he was literally jumping for joy! (yes, jack did dress himself, and no, i did not comb his hair.)


wonder why jack's walls look like that? remember, his bedroom's a storm shelter. if you go alookin' click older posts after you look at this link.

3 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i want micro fleece sheets!!! and that little hair flip is awesome...and sooo kid!

CarolinaGirl said...

Way to go Grammie! I might just have to go google some micro fleece sheets in a king, complete with snowmen. What am I talking about, I would burn up! It was 72 degrees last night! I WANT SOME COLD WEATHER!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures! He is adorable! And I love the sheets!