today is the flu - day 5. i'm over it.
fever, aching, i don't feel like eating, and i've been sleeping all of the time. i keep waking up having no idea what's happened or what time it is. i don't usually know if jon's home or not. it's a weird feeling.
finn's been sick too. although i didn't realize it until after we came home from church where he had the opportunity to expose countless children to his strep throat. sorry about that.
i only thought something was up when i went to pick him up and he was laying his head on the table. not normal.
before i was horridly ill and highly contagious...we went to a really sweet wedding. our third wedding weekend in a row. it's been really fun to go to weddings lately. last weekend we went to one in vail for the most fun family i've ever been around. the father daughter dance was to michael jackson's thriller. it was completely awesome.
this was the extent of my energy for today, off to bed again...









4 comments:
I hope you feel better soon!!! You have a beautiful family!!! So in love with your little guys shoes, I think I might have to get my baby a pair of those when he starts walking!
that outfit your little one is wearing in the photo with the pumpkins is fantastic. he may give you serious grief about it when he is older, but for now-
hooray for little boys in rompers and pulled up socks!
http://ducklovesrooster.blogspot.com.au
Sorry you are sick. I'm sick also with a bad cold and I'm also 34 weeks pregnant and have a toddler to chase after. It's been a very tiring week! Hope we both get better soon.
So sorry to hear you're sick. The pumpkin picture is so cute :)
xo
Erin
sweetnessitself.blogspot.com
Post a Comment